EPC Connection 2007 has Concluded.
We would like to thank all of our 2007 sponsors, exhibitors and attendees for their participation in Chicago.
Access EPC Connection 2007 conference presentations:
You can download copies of the presentations by visiting: http://www.rfidjournalevents.com/EPCconnection2007/presentations.html
REALIZE THE BENEFITS OF EPC
EPC technology is driving real business value. Only one event explains how to overcome implementation challenges and highlights how early adopters are leveraging the technology today.
EPCglobal, a not-for-profit member organization supporting the adoption of Electronic Product Code technology, and RFID Journal, the leading RFID media and events company, have come together in a unique partnership to educate companies in all industries—EPCglobal members and nonmembers—about how they can benefit from radio frequency identification and EPC standards today.
A great deal of progress has been made regarding EPC standards over the past year, and end users have gone live with real applications that are delivering real value to the business today.
EPC Connection 2007 is where you will hear new case studies—in many cases from end users presenting for the first time—that reveal the benefits of using EPC technologies in manufacturing, supply-chain and logistics operations. This event will also help you gain insight into how EPC systems can be integrated with existing information technology infrastructures.
A great deal of hype and misinformation about RFID and EPC technologies has been disseminated, with some so-called “experts” claiming RFID technologies deliver no real benefits. Come find out the truth for yourself, and hear how:
- Northrop-Grumman has used RFID to detect damage to high-value composite parts
- Kimberly-Clark has improved execution of in-store promotions
- Megatrux expects to achieve an ROI in 14 months from tagging goods bound for Wal-Mart
- Handleman has integrated tagging with its production line to improve the distribution of DVDs, CDs and computer games
- Exel, a logistics provider, is using RFID to provide customers a new level of supply-chain visibility
- Carpet manufacturer Shaw Industries has used a closed-loop RFID system to boost distribution efficiencies
- Cephalon is using EPC to track shipments of a cancer drug
- Container Technology is giving customers visibility into shipments through tagged reusable containers
- And much more
Whether or not your company faces a potential EPC/RFID mandate, this is the only conference and exhibition where you will hear from those who have already deployed the technology and can tell you where your company can—and can’t—benefit today.
Register before Aug. 24 to save up to $200 off the regular registration price.
See Complete Agenda »
EPC Connection 2007, the 4th Annual EPCglobal North America Conference & Exhibition, is produced by RFID Journal.