10 Reasons to Attend
1. Gain critical insights about how RFID can benefit your company through sessions focused on issues facing the apparel and footwear industry.
2. Get content tailored to your needs by RFID Journal's knowledgeable editors.
3. Learn how to use RFID to impact business processes positively in key functional areas: Information Technology, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Management, and Operations.
4. Hear from the leading early adopters who will talk objectively about how RFID can—and can't—help your company improve the way it does business.
5. Get the most detailed, most objective case studies, presented by end users from the apparel and footwear industry.
6. Get the inside track on the latest RFID innovations from the leading technology companies serving the apparel and footwear industries.
7. Network with early adopters and thought leaders in your industry, as well as across other industries, giving you the opportunity to learn from the successes and failures of others.
8. Educate your entire cross-functional team. Our group discount makes it affordable.
9. Gain a broad understanding of where your competitors are on the adoption curve—and where the apparel and footwear industry is headed.
10. Meet informally with other RFID professionals in a relaxed environment with all that New York City can offer.
RFID Journal - AAFA Apparel & Footwear Summit is produced by RFID Journal, in partnership with the American Apparel & Footwear Association.