Hotel & Travel
RFID in Defense will be held at the Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City near Washington DC, and just minutes away from the Airport, is located across the Potomac from our nation's capital in beautiful Arlington, Virginia. This full-service DC area hotel is within walking distance to:
- The Pentagon
- Crystal Drive Office Park
- Crystal Underground Shopping Center
- Fashion Centre Mall at Pentagon City
Doubletree Hotel Washington DC - Crystal City
300 Army Navy Drive
Arlington, VA 22202-2891
RFID Journal has negotiated a special discounted rate of $229 plus tax for RFID in Defense attendees at the Doubletree. These discounted rooms are available on a limited first-come, first-served basis until November 7, 2010, so book your hotel room today.
To Book Your Room
Call 1-800-222-TREE and provide Group Code RFI
Walking Directions fron Pentagon City Metro
- When you exit the Pentagon City Metro-you will be on S. Hayes Street, right in front of the Pentagon City fashion Mall.
- Make a left onto S. Hayes Street.
- Pass the front of the shopping mall and walk along S. Hayes Street until you reach Macy's or go by Macy's which faces Army Navy Drive.
- Make a right onto Army Navy Drive and go three blocks.
- You will reach the Doubletree on the right hand side.
- This is about a 10-12 minute walk from the Pentagon City Metro Station to the Doubletree Hotel Crystal City.
From Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Take Crystal City Exit. Exit Crystal Drive.
- Take Crystal Drive North approximately one mile. Crystal Drive turns into 12th Street.
- When you are on 12th Street go under overpass and turn right onto Army Navy Drive.
- The hotel is on the left.
Directions from: Washington Dulles International Airport (35mi/60minutes)
- Take the Dulles Access Road towards the direction of Washington D.C.
- Take 66 East to 110 South. Stay in Center lane and 110 become Route 1 South. This will take you into Crystal City which is located in Arlington, VA.
- In Crystal City make a right onto 15th Street.
- Then make a right onto Eads Street and go three blocks and make a right onto Army Navy Drive.
- The hotel is at 300 Army Navy Dr.
Directions from: North (Baltimore, Philadelphia, Wilmington, NY, NJ)
- Follow I-95 South to 495 Beltway in the direction of Richmond, VA.
- I-85 splits at the Capital Beltway; continue to follow signs for I-95 South.
- Follow I-95 South across the Woodrow Wilson Bridge into Virginia.
- Take the first exit off the Woodrow Wilson Bridge in Alexandria, VA. to Route 1 North.
- Stay on Route 1 North (which is also called Jefferson Davis Highway) for approximately 6 miles.
- Stay on Route 1 North until you get to 23rd Street in Crystal City.
- Make a left onto 23rd street; go one block and make a right onto Eads Street.
- Take Eads Street to Army Navy Drive (about 10 blocks).
- Make a right turn onto Army Navy Drive.
- The hotel is on the right side.
From South: (Richmond, VA Beach, North and South Carolina)
- Take I-95 North to 395 North.
- From 395 North take the Pentagon City/Crystal City Exit.
- Then turn left onto Army Navy Drive.
- The hotel will be on the right hand side 3 blocks down.
From Washington D.C. (14th street bridge)
- From Washington D.C. you need to exit to the 14th street bridge which will take you over the Potomac River from Washington D.C. to Crystal City, VA.
- On the 14th street Bridge you will need to be in the far left lane (14th street becomes Route 1 South) which will take you into Crystal City, VA.
- Your first exit once inside Crystal City will be the 15th Street.
- Take the 15th Street Exit, and go one block and make a right. This will be Eads Street. Make a right onto Eads Street.
- Go 3 blocks onto Eads Street and this will take you to Army Navy Drive.
- Make a right onto Army Navy Drive and the hotel is on your right.
From Maryland (Rockville, Gaithersburg..) I-270 North PA, OH
- From I-270 North take I-495 South into Virginia.
- Exit on the George Washington Parkway in Virginia.
- Travel about 10 miles South and exit at Reagan National Airport in Arlington, VA.
- At the airport stay on your right side and follow the sign to Crystal City, VA and then exit Crystal Drive.
- Take Crystal Drive North for approximately 1 mile Crystal Drive will turn left into 12th street: go under the overpass and make a right onto Army Navy Drive.
- The hotel is located on the right hand side.
From Annapolis, MD (Route 50) and the Eastern Shore
- Take Route 50 West towards the direction of Washington D.C.
- Follow Route 50 which becomes New York Avenue.
- Take New York Avenue to 14th Street and the 14th Street Bridge. on the 14th Street Bridge you need to be in the far left lane. (14th street becomes Route 1 South) which will bring you into Crystal City, VA.
- Your first exit once inside Crystal City will be 15th Street.
- Make a right onto 15th Street; go one block and make a right onto Eads Street.
- Take Eads to Army Navy Drive.
- When you get to Army Navy Drive make a right.
- The hotel is on the right side.
From Route 66 (Northern Virginia) Fairfax, McLean, Tyson's Corner
- Take 66 East towards Washington D.C.
- Take the exit for 110 South.
- Stay in the center lane and 110 becomes Route 1 South, which will bring you into Crystal City, VA.
- On Route 1 make a right onto 20th street.
- Go one block and make a right onto Eads Street. Eads will take you to Army Navy Drive. When you reach Army Navy Drive make a right, and the hotel is on the right side.
RFID in Defense is produced by RFID Journal, the World's RFID Authority.
Connect with the
RFID Solutions Sponsor