10 Reason to Attend LIVE! 2017
RFID Journal LIVE! helps business use RFID technologies to improve the way they do business, and every aspect of the event has been designed by our editors to serve your needs. In the short video below, RFID Journal Founder and Editor Mark Roberti explains why business executives and technology teams should attend RFID Journal LIVE!
And here are 10 more reasons why you should attend:
1. The conference program is tailored to your needs. Each year, we survey our audience to ensure we stay up to date on which topics and types of sessions our audience wants to attend at the event. Then we recruit speakers to that can address the issues you are interested in.
2. You will achieve hard-dollar savings. All attendees, regardless of their industry, will leave the event with insights about how RFID can be used to cut costs and/or increase sales by tens—or even hundreds—of thousands of dollars each year.
3. You will learn how to avoid costly mistakes. RFID is a relatively new technology. Determining the best technology to use and the right vendors to partner with can be a challenge, but RFID Journal LIVE! features end users from companies like yours providing objective advice. You'll hear what pitfalls they found and earn how to avoid them.
4. You can get advice from our editors before arriving, so you can maximize the use of your time at the event. With our Concierge Service, conference attendees can speak to an editor by phone to gain insights into which sessions to attend and which exhibitors to visit, at no extra charge.
5. Learn best practices. Only RFID Journal is able to attract top-name companies willing to share their best practices about RFID. That means you can avoid wasting time and money on a trial-and-error approach, and begin with a deployment strategy that will work.
6. Gain insights that will help you invest wisely. There are plenty of RFID solutions that appear impressive but either don't work or are ultimately technological dead ends. Learn which technologies represent the wisest investments over the long term.
7. Get the strategic insights needed for a long-term approach to RFID. The key to a successful RFID strategy is to align your use of the technology with your company's long-term goals. Only RFID Journal shows you how to do that—whether your goal is cutting costs, fostering customer relationships or improving service.
8. Learn how to solve real business problems. RFID Journal understands the particular problems companies face, so we recruit objective end users who can explain how they solved similar problems, enabling attendees to learn what works and what doesn't.
9. You'll get to meet with all the major technology providers in one place. There are many different types of RFID and many different form factors for tags and readers. Trying to find and evaluate products on the Web can be very challenging. There are more than 200 exhibitors at LIVE! so you will be able to evaluate all the major players, see a wide variety of solutions and compare prices during the three-day event.
10. Be recognized as an industry leader. RFID is going to be a critical technology in retail, manufacturing, supply-chain and many other operations in the near future. Understanding adoption trends in your industry, and how RFID can bring both incremental and transformational changes to your business, will make you a key contributor, as well as enhance your value to your organization and position your company as a leader in the eyes of the investment community.
Face-to-Face Events Make Business Sense: Online events are a very convenient and effective use of modern technology, but they are not without limitations. In business, they have not replaced the benefits of the face-time you can get at trade shows, seminars and conferences. In-person events require a bit more time, effort and cost than joining a free, brief, online webcast, but face-to-face meetings and networking provide the greatest impact for building and fostering high-quality and loyal contacts, customers and partnerships. Nowhere else can you effectively explain your business and products to people truly engaged, and get your questions answered by experts in a meaningful way. When you attend an event in person, you have the opportunity to see first-hand the latest technologies, and to learn from industry leaders about the latest applications in your field.
Plus, be there to:
Not sure if RFID is the right technology for your needs?
If you are not sure if RFID is the right technology to solve your business issue or meet your application needs, request a free phone consultation with one of our editors, by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hear what past attendees say about this event:
What Previous Attendees Say about RFID Journal LIVE!
"Often, conference seminars are merely marketing opportunities for sponsors and uninspiring. This environment provided a truly value-added educatory experience."—Paul Dolnick, President, Growth Management Services
"There's a lot of great information because all of the vendors are in one place."—Gary Smith, The Dow Chemical Company
"RFID Journal LIVE! has been a first-class event from the very beginning." —Mike O'Shea, Kimberly-Clark
"The RFID Journal LIVE! events are great. This is my third time attending. My favorite part is the conference seminars, where you really get to understand how RFID is used for value rather than just talk about the tags."—Floris Kleijn, CHEP
"I'd just like to thank you again for another excellent conference. This is the third RFID Journal LIVE! conference and exhibition I've attended and I have to say that these have probably been the best conferences I've been to."—Colin Balfour, Traak Systems Ltd.