Become an Exhibitor
RFID Journal LIVE! is the largest RFID event in the world. It attracts some 200 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees. With more than 100 conference sessions, including some 50 end user case studies, RFID Journal LIVE! draws companies from around the world that are eager to use RFID to solve their business problems. Here are eight reasons why you should exhibit.
1. You'll meet the world's most qualified RFID buyers. Access to the world's largest group of executives and implementers who plan to deploy a solution within the next 12 to 18 months.
2. You'll get a return on your investment. Participation is extremely affordable, starting at $4,950 for a 10-by-10-foot booth, making it easy for you to achieve a significant return on your investment.
3. You won't lose business to your competitors. LIVE! attracts the leading exhibitors, so if you are not here, your competitor will win business you could have won. And if your competitors aren't exhibiting, you'll have an opportunity to win business they might have won.
4. You can build awareness of your company globally. Our aggressive global marketing campaign means your company will enjoy extensive promotion that will create awareness of what your company does, and this can have a long-lasting impact on your business.
5. You'll hear what end users are doing and how they are benefiting from RFID. LIVE! features the most authoritative speakers across many industries and from around the world. They share their latest case studies and learnings, which will help you explain the value of RFID to potential customers.
6. Our tools enable you to maximize your ROI. We provide online event-planning and social media tools that allow you to reach out to attendees prior to the event to set up meetings. Aggressive use of these tools will ensure you get the most leads during LIVE!.
7. Get on the media's radar. The editors of RFID Journal and many other publications scour the exhibit hall for new companies with new products. Get media attention and develop relationships with editors and reporters by exhibiting.
8. Meet potential investors. Each year venture capitalists visit RFID Journal LIVE! seeking new investment opportunities. Make sure they see you by having a booth.
Hear what these Sponsors and Exhibitors had to say about past RFID Journal LIVE! events:
"You can be sure this event is the place to go if you are looking for people with an actual need for RFID solutions, not just checking out the technology."
"Sponsoring RFID Journal LIVE! has been, by far, the most effective spending we've done on marketing. We've gotten more new and immediate business opportunities—even getting deals on the show floor—than at any other industry conference where we've exhibited." —Diana Hage, CEO, RFID Global Solution
"The RFID Journal LIVE! show was very productive for us in terms of the number of qualified leads and potential new revenue opportunities. About 30 percent of our leads were C-level, company presidents and GMs. We also had unprecedented access to key design engineers for both RFID and NFC tags and reader-writers. [It was] certainly our most successful show, and we can't wait until next year."
"The best RFID Journal LIVE! of all time, with a significant and surprising presence of users from the real world, ushering in a new era in business that makes up the chain of RFID, with tag innovation, integrated chips with sensors, chips with auto-tune to applications and readers that turn liabilities in active chips, showing that the technology is expanding uses and applications."
"We're here to meet our members and potential new members. We've had great traffic for everybody in the AIM Pavilion. The vibe of the show has been really good, and it's well run. We're very satisfied."
"The RFID Journal LIVE! event was a great opportunity for us to expand our international services. The event exceeded our expectations, because we received a high volume of new contacts from all over the world, and we were able to position our brand."