Personalized EPC Consultations
Get a FREE EPC consultation* at RFID Journal LIVE! 2009
We strive to provide attendees with the highest quality education. That's why we've added these unique and valuable personalized consultations to our event program.
We recognize that companies have specific questions about the technology and how it can be used in their unique situation. To help better serve your needs, we've created a special program where a limited number of RFID Journal LIVE! attendees can schedule free one on one consultations with experts at EPCglobal and get specific questions answered on-site at the event.
How can we help you? Here are some of the sample topics that our experts can help you with.
• How does our company get EPC numbers?
• How do we ensure our data is synchronized with our retail partner?
• Are there EPC certified vendors?
• What software do I need to buy in order to use EPC data?
• What tags should I use for my products?
• Our products contain water or are made of metal. How can we tag them?
• What is an EPCIS and how do we set one up?
• What companies offer the solutions I need?
• How can our company use the data we get back from our retail partner?
• What are the most common applications for EPC technologies?
• What software do I need to manage promotions with EPC?
• Can I track assets within my four walls with EPC?
• Can I do electronic proof of delivery with EPC?
• Do I need to become and EPCglobal member to use EPC tags?
• What benefits do I get as an EPCglobal member?
• What data needs to be on the pallet, case and item tags?
• Are Sam's and Wal-Mart's requirements the same?
• Do I need to be an EPCglobal member to comply with tagging requirements?
• What tag do I need to use to be compliant?
• Which vendors should I turn to for compliance solutions?
• What resources are available to Sam's and Wal-Mart suppliers?
• What standards are being created for our industry?
• How do EPCglobal standards differ from industry to industry?
• Are these standards blessed by existing standards body in our industry?
• Who is driving the creation of standards in our industry?
• How can EPC technology help companies in our industry?
• Are there any industry pilots we can participate in to learn?
To request a free consultation with an EPCglobal representative, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Free personalized consultations are limited and available to RFID Journal LIVE! conference attendees on a first-come, first-served basis.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2009 is produced by RFID Journal, the World's RFID Authority.
|Add this event to your calendar:
RFID for IT Professionals Preconference Sponsor
RFID Journal Awards Sponsor