RFID Journal LIVE! 2011
Promotion Giveaway Official Rules
1. Program Description/Eligibility: No purchase is necessary. This promotion is open to recipients who receive a mailing, as well as those who request an electronic mailing via e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (212) 584-9400 x505. Employees of RFID Journal, as well as the company's affiliates and subsidiaries, are ineligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The promotion begins on Nov. 5, 2010, and ends on Dec. 31, 2010 ("Entry Period"). There will be more than 50 gift-certificate available prizes to be awarded, one for each recipient, with a winning code, plus one grand-prize winner.
2. How to Enter: Each mailer will contain a unique printed code that, when entered with the recipient's e-mail address at www.rfidjournalevents.com/live2011/giveaway, will notify that individual if he or she is an instant winner of a gift certificate, and will automatically enter that recipient into a promotional drawing for the grand prize.
One grand-prize winner will receive a free All-Access Conference Pass to RFID Journal LIVE! 2011, the world's premier RFID event (a $2,299 value); a two-night stay at the Hilton Orlando, on Apr. 12-13, 2011 (a $379 value); dinner for two at Spencer's for Steaks and Chops (a $150 value); one 50-minute reFresh signature massage (a $130 value); one 95-minute reFresh manicure and raw-earth pedicure (a $85 value); and two one-day park-hopper passes to Walt Disney World (a $275 value). More than 50 additional winners will receive one of many top name-brand gift certificates, from such companies as iTunes®, Amazon®, Starbucks®, Godiva®, Barnes & Noble® and other retailers.
To find out if you are one of the winners, you must visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live2011/giveaway and enter the code on your card by 12 am EST on Dec. 15, 2010. For those who did not receive a mailer, entries may be made by e-mailing email@example.com, or by calling (212) 584-9400 x505.
Winning codes will be selected at random during each applicable entry period. Non-winning entries from any drawing will not be carried over into subsequent prize drawings.
No responsibility is assumed by RFID Journal for lost, late or misdirected entries, or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Odds of winning a prize will depend on the total number of eligible entries. Limit one prize per person, per calendar year, regardless of the number of codes entered.
No substitution, transfer or assignment of prize permitted, except that RFID Journal reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent value in the event that the offered prize is unavailable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners.
3. General Conditions: Promotion participants agree to abide by the terms of these official rules, and by the decisions of RFID Journal, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this promotion. This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Prize winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within seven (7) days following the date of attempted notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.
Entrants further grant to RFID Journal the right to use and publish their proper name and state online, in print, and in any other media in connection with the promotion. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for RFID Journal to use a winner's name and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By entering, participants release and hold harmless RFID Journal, as well as its directors, officers, employees and agents, from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from, or in connection with, this contest or any prize won.
4. Internet: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of the program is incapable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of RFID Journal that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this contest, RFID Journal reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. RFID Journal assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications-line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries.
RFID Journal is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software, or for the failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by RFID Journal due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to a participant's (or any other person's) computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT MADE BY A CONTESTANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE, OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE GAME, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH CONTESTANT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
5. Winners List: For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to RFID Journal, LLC, 38 Kings Highway, #1, Hauppauge, NY 11788, Attn: LIVE! 2011 Winners.
6. This special promotion is provided by RFID Journal, LLC, 38 Kings Highway, #1, Hauppauge, NY 11788.
RFID Journal LIVE! 2011 is produced by RFID Journal, the World's RFID Authority.
Connect with the
Add this event to your calendar:
Retail Track Sponsor
ROI Application Sponsor
UHF Tag Sponsor
Technical Training Partner