Become an Exhibitor
RFID Journal LIVE! is the largest RFID event in the world. It attracts some 200 exhibitors and 3,000 attendees. With more than 100 conference sessions, including some 50 end user case studies, RFID Journal LIVE! attracts companies that are eager to use RFID to solve their business problems. Here are eight reasons why you should exhibit.
1. You'll meet the world's most qualified RFID buyers. Access to the world's largest group of executives and implementers who plan to deploy a solution within the next 12 to 18 months.
2. You'll get a return on your investment. Participation is extremely affordable, starting at $4,800 for a 10-by-10-foot booth, making it easy for you to achieve a significant return on your investment.
3. You won't lose business to your competitors. LIVE! attracts the leading exhibitors, so if you are not here, your competitor will win business you could have won. And if your competitors aren't exhibiting, you'll have an opportunity to win business they might have won.
4. You can build awareness of your company globally. Our aggressive global marketing campaign means your company will enjoy extensive promotion that will create awareness of what your company does, and this can have a long-lasting impact on your business.
5. You'll hear what end users are doing and how they are benefiting from RFID. LIVE! features the most authoritative speakers across many industries and from around the world. They share their latest case studies and learnings, which will help you explain the value of RFID to potential customers.
6. Take advantage of our tools. We provide online event-planning and social media tools that allow you to reach out to attendees prior to the event to set up meetings. Aggressive use of these tools will ensure you get the most leads during LIVE!.
7. Get on the media's radar. The editors of RFID Journal and many other publications scour the exhibit hall for new companies with new products. Get media attention and develop relationships with editors and reporters by exhibiting.
8. Meet potential investors. Each year venture capitalists visit RFID Journal LIVE! seeking new investment opportunities. Make sure they see you by having a booth.
Hear what these Sponsors and Exhibitors had to say about past RFID Journal LIVE! events:
"When we were planning for RFID Journal LIVE! this year, because of the recession, we prepared ourselves for low attendance. But it turns out we got more leads at LIVE! than we did at HIMSS, two weeks earlier. HIMSS (health care IT) is a much larger show—with 800 exhibitors and 40,000 attendees. At RFID Journal LIVE!, the traffic was heavy, and visitors were doing some serious shopping." —Judson Vaughn, Marketing Manager, Ekahau, Inc.
"Sponsoring RFID Journal LIVE 2009 has been, by far, the most effective spending we've done on marketing. We've gotten more new and immediate business opportunities—even getting deals on the show floor—than at any other industry conference where we've exhibited." —Diana Hage, CEO, RFID Global Solution, Inc.
"The show was phenomenal for us, and we are already looking forward to next year—with an even bigger booth!"—Houston Klassen, Intelligent InSites
"In light of the economic climate, you and your team really knocked it out of the park."—John F Scott, ODIN Technologies
"Great turn-out! Only RFID Journal could pull off such a feat in such a troubled economy. The leads we got were excellent, and the energy was very encouraging!"—Anthony Palermo, Director of Business Development, Academia RFID