The UHF RFID Reader EDGE-50 AutoID V2 has small dimensions and great performance, working under Anatel-BR specifications.
The UHF RFID Reader EDGE-50 AutoID V2 has small dimensions and great performance, working under Anatel-BR specifications. Perfect for vehicles access control, since it works with the most common communication protocols used by the main access controllers and send the tag read via TCP/IP, allowing a management software to handle the access. Supports up to two mono-static antennas and requires no software, just connect the reader and it is ready to go.
• Small dimensions;
• Supports up to two mono-static antennas of 6dBi, 9dBi or 12.5dBi gain;
• Output RF power up to 1W adjustable separately for each antenna;
• Output data via Wiegand 26/34 bits, ABA Track 10/14 digits;
• Serial RS-232 and Ethernet TCP/IP, configurable separately for each antenna;
• Data from Ethernet TCP/IP port compatible with RQL protocol used by other Auto ID System readers;
• Easy configurable via a simple HTML webpage, no software required;
• ID sent via TCP/IP socket can be captured by an Access Control software;
• Continuous Read Mode, which the reader keeps reading and sending tags all the time;
• Trigger Read Mode, which the reader reads only when a sensor input is detected;
• Digital Inputs working as either dry contact or wet contact;
• Output relay for each port, set by tag read, digital input or TCP/IP command;
• Visual feedback of reader status, IO and antenna ports via LEDs;
• Automatic or manual antenna detection;
• AutoID Association Logic capable, which improve the overall system security;
• Plug-in Terminal Blocks for easy installation;
• Compact and compatible with DIN rail, for even easier installations.
View complete specs here.