A combination of easy handling and flexibility—the BLUEBOX ADVANT Controller UHF Mid-Range—1CH.
The BLUEBOX ADVANT Controller UHF Mid-Range – 1CH is a RFID reader in accordance with ISO18000-6C and EPC C1G2 and was specifically developed to optimize industrial applications. The BLUEBOX ADVANT Controller UHF Mid-Range – 1CH is used in the area of UHF band 868-916MHz frequency (ETSI and FCC).
With a reading distance of up to 4 meters and reading rates of up to 300 Tags per second, the BLUEBOX ADVANT Controller UHF Mid-Range—1CH is the optimal solution for many UHF Mid-Range applications.
All highlights at a glance:
• 860–960 MHz (ETSI & FCC)
• supports ISO18000-6C & EPC C1G2
• bis zu 27 dBm (Software adjustable)
• 1 Antenna connection possible
• solutions for near field, short- & mid-range applications
• various default modes, such as Reading Buffered Read Mode, Scan Mode, Notification Mode & RSSI Control
• integrated I/O connections
• Diagnose Modus via USB
• several interface options
• Ruggedized product design and enclosure
• unique SDK for all BLUEBOX products BLUEBOX
• BLUEBOX SHOW application software
• CE & FCC allowed
Typical fields of application are industrial automation or logistics applications. With our years of experience in RFID technology, especially in the area of industrial automation, iDTRONIC is your specialist for identification systems.
For further information about all our iDTRONIC professional RFID products, please visit our homepage at idtronic-rfid.com