Exhibitor Resource Center
The Exhibitor Resource Center is designed as a planning tool, and to give you quick access to general information, rules and regulations, service order forms and more.
If you have any questions, or require any additional resources, please do not hesitate to contact Cheryl Johnson, Senior Director of Events Management, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-778-1974.
If you have any questions about marketing or promotional opportunities, please contact Quedah Locket, Marketing Coordinator, at email@example.com or 212-584-9400 x3
Click the links below to download the individual sections of the Exhibitor Manual:
• General Show Information: (includes RFID Journal contact list; deadlines; hotel information, exhibitor registration information)
To request a Visa Invitation Letter, please complete the form and submit to Kathy Knocker, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Shepard Exposition Services: (includes deadlines, order forms for exhibit rentals, furniture, rigging, booth cleaning, shipping, material handling, international shipping, etc.)
• Orange County Convention Center: (rules & regulations, electric, rigging)
• Additional Services and Order Forms: (audiovisual, computer rental, floral, internet, lead retrieval, security, exhibition insurance)
• Exhibitor Registration is available, here.
Get valuable marketing benefits before, during and after the show! To ensure maximum exposure, be sure to take advantage of all the traffic-driving opportunities listed in this section.