Dear Valued Customer,
We are pleased to announce the addition of AD-229 to our growing portfolio of UHF RFID inlay solutions. AD-229, designed around the Monza® R6 series integrated circuit, is the highest performing product in our AD-22x family, surpassing its predecessor, AD-227m5, in sensitivity and read distance. AD-229 is recommended for a variety of applications including Supply Chain Management, Apparel and Return Transport Units (RTUs).
Our new Gen2 UHF RFID inlay is RAIN RFID* compliant and has been developed to perform in diverse settings across a wide range of dielectrics, such as corrugated materials, plastic, wood and denim.
Key features include:
– Two chip formats: Monza® R6 and Monza® R6-P
– Same antenna size and pitch as existing AD-22x inlays - 3.74 x 0.31” [95 x 7.88mm]
– Memory profile [R6]: 96-bits EPC
– Memory profile [R6-P]: Up to 128-bits EPC and up to 64-bits user memory [with chip configuration capability]
– 48 bit unique serialized TID number
– Global performance (860 – 960 MHz)
– High performance on a wide range of product contents
– “Kill” and access password capabilities with Monza® R6-P chip.
For more information, please follow the links below to download the data sheets.
The AD-229 inlay is available for purchase in two formats including Dry Inlay (1-UP) and Wet Inlay (1-UP). Please work directly with your preferred OEM for printer/encoder placement guidelines.
Additional information can be found by visiting our website or by contacting your Avery Dennison sales representative directly.
Thank you for considering Avery Dennison for your next RFID application.
Product Line Manager,
Avery Dennison RFID