The RFID Event For Companies in the Middle East
RFID Journal LIVE! Middle East 2009 has concluded.
"RFID is a young, promising technology that needs intensive coordination among all related parties. RFID Journal LIVE Middle East 2009 established a channel of gathering for technology providers, integrators, specialists, regulators and customers from different industries and regions, under one ceiling in modern Dubai. I was enthusiastic about the organization of the event, the topics that were initiated and the chances given for valuable open discussions during the Q&A sessions. And I was pleased to join an event where key technology personnel shared their expertise and knowledge. RFID Journal is helping create a higher-value future for RFID through its leadership in technology adoption efforts."
Khaled Al-Shami, Automation Engineer, Consolidated Contractors International Co.
RFID Journal’s first annual event in the Middle East ( آر إف آي دي جورنال لايف! الشرق الأوسط ) will be held June 15-17, 2009, at the InterContinental Hotel Festival City in Dubai, United Arab Emirates ( حدث آر إف آي دي للشركات في الشرق الأوسط ). This premier RFID event will help companies across the Middle East get up to speed on RFID and begin to leverage the unparalleled benefits that the technology can deliver. Attendees will learn about how RFID can be used in their operations and meet the vendors that can help them deploy a successful solution. The conference program will focus on how all types of RFID technologies—active, Wi-Fi, passive UHF, passive HF and more—can be used to improve operations in construction, oil and gas, and logistics. Like all RFIDJournal events, it will feature leading end users objectively explaining how they are using RFID to enhance efficiencies and streamline business processes.
Top Reasons to Attend RFID Journal LIVE! Middle East 2009
- Hear top-name speakers detail where RFID can help improve the way you do business
- See objective case studies presented by early adopters from across the region who will share their insights
- Learn how to use RFID to impact business processes in key functional areas
- Gain a broad understanding of where your competitors are on the adoption curve–and where your industry is headed
- Experience the latest RFID products designed to address real business problems
- Participate in workshops with early adopters where you'll tackle critical adoption issues
- Network with your peers and find out where Middle Eastern companies are on the adoption curve
- Educate your entire cross-functional team. Our group discount makes it affordable!
Al-Anezi, MQM, Bs.ASQ
See Complete Agenda »
RFID Journal LIVE! Middle East 2009 is produced by RFID Journal, the World's RFID Authority.