GS1 US RFID Adoption Workshop
GS1 US will be hosting a co-located workshop for retailers and brand owners on Sept. 16.
Learn how your business can use this transformational technology to meet the inventory demands of the omni-channel shopping experience. Join guest speakers from Bon-Ton, Macy’s, Hudson’s Bay/Lord & Taylor/Saks Fifth Avenue, Auburn University, and GS1 US as they offer perspectives on how to approach implementation and provide an expert’s look at the state of RFID adoption in retail.
Time & Location Details:
GS1 US RFID Adoption Workshop, co-located with RFID in Retail and Apparel
September 16, 2015
2:00 PM – 5:00 PM (ET)
Park Lane Hotel New York
Room Name: The Ballroom
36 Central Park South
New York, NY 10019
- Get an introductory, hands-on educational opportunity to help you learn how to successfully deploy an EPC-enabled item level RFID program at your organization
- Learn to build the business case for implementation, process and technical considerations for developing and executing a deployment plan
- Engage in roundtable discussions with leading retailers that are actively implementing RFID with suppliers across multiple product categories
- Receive step-by-step guidance on what is required for a successful RFID deployment
- Learn about leading RFID technologies that you can leverage in your stores and supply chain
Who Should Attend?*
- Suppliers who have been asked to tag their products or are investigating RFID as a solution in their supply chain should attend this session.
Retailers who are currently deploying RFID and those who are planning to are also welcome to attend.
*Please note no solution providers or media will be permitted to attend this workshop.
Register for the GS1 US RFID Adoption Workshop
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org