We will continue to post news and announcements as the event approaches. Check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.
Leaders from Across All Industries to Attend RFID Journal's Eleventh Annual Event—RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 Read more
Record Number of New Products To Be
Exhibited at RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 Read more
The conference will be held from Apr. 30 to May 2, in Orlando, Fla. Several of the new offerings will also be featured in the event's Products Showcase and Coolest Demo Contest.
NEW YORK, Apr. 3, 2013—RFID Journal announced today that a record number of new products will be exhibited at RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 (www.rfidjournalevents.com/live), the world's premier conference and exhibition focused on radio frequency identification (RFID) and its many business applications. LIVE! 2013 will be held from Apr. 30 to May 2, 2013, at the Orange County Convention Center, located in Orlando, Fla.
RFID technology is evolving quickly, and solution providers are introducing a new wave of highly innovative products for new applications, designed to make deployments easier and less complex. Some of the products that attendees will be able to view at LIVE! include:
• HID Global's Trusted Tag Service: This platform eliminates the inherent risks of authenticating original documents, processes, data-logging and high-value assets via traditional sign-off procedures, by using smartphone applications, cloud-based security services and secured data on Near Field Communication (NFC) tags to authenticate products and documents.
• Zebra Technologies' Seamless Chip-based Serialization for RFID Printer-Encoders: This enhancement for Zebra's RXi4 and RZ series RFID printers reduces the complexity of managing and creating item-level serial numbers for UHF RFID, thereby making printing and encoding a serialized Electronic Product Code (EPC) tag no more complicated than printing a standard Universal Product Code (UPC) ticket.
• Omni-ID's UltraThin IQ 400 and IQ 600 On-metal/On-liquid Labels: These are the first RFID labels that can be printed and commissioned onsite using ordinary RFID label printers, and still work on metal objects or objects with a high water content.
• InfoChip's App for iPhone and Android: This free application, available for the Apple iPhone and Android platforms, enables users to read an asset's NFC tag and immediately retrieve that item's most recent vital safety and inspection information.
• Xerafy's Titanium Metal Skin: This passive ultrahigh-frequency (UHF) RFID label for both metallic and non-metallic assets has a small profile of 1.77 inches by 0.22 inch by 0.03 inch (45 millimeters by 5.6 millimeters by 0.76 millimeter), weighs just 0.11 ounce (3.1 grams) and has a read rage of up to 4 feet (1.2 meters) on and off metal, under both United States and European Union frequency regulations.
To view more products that will be exhibited at LIVE! 2013, please visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live2013/products.php.
A number of the new products being exhibited will also be featured in the Coolest Demo Contest, to be held in the event's exhibit hall. These demonstrations will highlight the many applications and capabilities of radio frequency identification solutions.
LIVE! 2013 will also feature four industry-specific and four how-to conference tracks, as well as nine in-depth preconference seminars and workshops, four new post-conference workshops, fast-track training and the RFID Journal Awards. What's more, the conference will offer exhibits and demonstrations conducted by the industry's leading technology firms. For more information, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/live.
Finalists Unveiled for the Seventh
Annual RFID Journal Awards
Officially Launches Its Redesigned Web Site Read more
Top Keynote Speaker Lineup at RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 Read more
RFID Journal LIVE! 2013
to Feature Retail Apparel Demonstrations in Exhibit Hall Read more
RFID Journal LIVE! 2013
to Feature More Than 50 New End-User Case Studies from a Speaker Lineup of Industry Leaders
Releases RFID Connect Smartphone App Read more
RFID Journal LIVE! 2013
to Feature Nine Preconference and Four New Post-conference Seminars Read more
Releases RFID Marketer's Handbook Read more
Leads Sponsorship Lineup for RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 Read more
LIVE! 2013 to Feature IEEE RFID 2013 Co-Located Event Read more
to Host Its Seventh Annual RFID Journal
Awards Read more
Annouces Registration Now Open for RFID Journal LIVE! 2013, RFID Journal's
Eleventh Annual Conference
RFID Journal LIVE! 2013 is produced by RFID Journal, the World's RFID Authority.
All conference sessions are subject to change, and RFID Journal reserves the right to alter dates, programs and speakers at any time, as circumstances dictate. Sessions without assigned speakers indicate a target topic; every effort will be made to ensure that a program of equivalent standard and value is available.